Friday, May 28, 2010

Everyday is fun!!

This is where my tutorial group study for the night. In the picture rom left is Syafiqah Badri, Awatif, Soraya, me, and behind me wearing glasses is Ain, a.k.a Potato and beside her is Filla, a.k.a FillFill. Hehehe, they all have nickname actually, Syafiqah is Safari, Awatif is Awa LingLing, Soraya is LangLang. Me, they just call Aye.

The room is next to the Mirror Room. Although it looks just like a storage room, we actually liked it there, plus there were air-conds there.

My group leader is Mohd. Mukhlis, he volunteered himself, but we don't mind actually, also it is convenient for us since we don't know the boys back then. He does have leadership. Well. I admire him actually, he always early to the class most of the time, know how to handle things with tech, but what the best thing is, he knows how to play guitar!

To me it's so romantic! Imagine, he's playing for someone when special occasion~~~~
Making your heart go doki.doki! Hehehehe,

No comments:

Post a Comment