Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rant's for da Nite

Today is quite suck... I have fever and asthma. So, I have to stay at the hostel. It is quite a hassle consider that I would miss a lot of thing in class. At room, while waiting for Ain to wake up I was bored. Ain is my room mate to be when I will be studying in Egypt. The others is Nadia, Aja, Kak Ana and Ummul.

Lots of people thinks that they should consider a lot of things before deciding who would be their room mate or their friends. But to me, I think the most important thing is whether you comfortable with them in the first place and how their sincerity affect you the most.

The thing is, now I am taking preparation classes for furthering my study on medicine in Egypt. It is my father's wish and I'm willing to take on the challenge considering that he is willing to pay the fee for me. So, yeah, bring it on bebeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment