Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rant's for da Night

I always hoping that today will be a fairy tale, I was a princess, a knight, or even a magician, that would be cool... (>_<)--^ I always wanted to try become a character like that. Venturing in the forest, on the adventure for finding your own strength and experience. Meeting lots of interesting places, like a unique forest like in the movie of Avatar, castles, and having magical moments.....

Hahaha.., of course it will be a dream only, it's nice to have dreams in your life. Kind of motivation and necessity in our life. Just living dull life isn't fun. Life is yours to decide. May it become deep red, drench in black, or rather the colour of rainbow, fill with sparkles and shines brightly.

You see, I want to start this blog, but I'm not good with words. The experience and the moment I felt at the time I want to share it all. But, finding the right words to describe it just takes time. Sometimes, I'm at loss what I'm suppose to write.

But that doesn't gives me up. I'm trying my best to overcome this. Although it takes time, I'll still write it. It is a problem for me though. I might end up just staring in front of my laptop all day. Hey, that might just be in the beginning. Then I'll improve myself, take one step at a time.

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment